St Marys Community Health Facility
St Marys CHF Contact Information
||26 Gidley Street,
||(02) 9833 6800
||1800 222 608
Central Referral Service
|Follow up appointments
||(02) 9833 6800 (8.30am-5pm)
||(02) 9833 6801
||PO Box 466
|Hours of Service
||Monday to Friday,
8.30am to 5pm
View Larger Map
Outline of St Marys Community Health Service
St Marys Community Health Centre provides a range of services in the St Marys area to children, young people and their families. Services range from health promotion, through prevention and early detection to assessment, treatment and continuing care. Community Health staff work in partnership with schools, GPs, hospitals, non-government agencies and other organisations to provide care at the Community Health Centre, in people’s homes or in other venues, such as Early Childhood (Baby Health) Centres and schools.
Services we Provide
- Child and Family Health Nursing including home visiting for all new parents, Early Childhood Health clinics, support with infant feeding and parenting, developmental screening and parenting groups.
- Counselling services for children, young people, families and adults. Group programs by arrangement.
- Speech Pathology for children under 8 years.
- Occupational Therapy for children under 8 years.
Health Consumers best Served by this Community Health Facility
Children and families living or attending preschool/ school in the Penrith local government area
Initial referral: Contact Central Referral Service on 1800 222 608
Follow up appointments contact centre number 02 9833 6800
No referral is required
Geographical Area Served
Penrith Local Government Area
Clients must live, work or attend school/preschool in the Penrith local government area
Eligibility Age Range
- For Counselling and Child and Family Health Nursing services – no age restrictions
- For Speech Pathology and Occupational Therapy services, children must be aged under 8 years and not have a moderate or more severe developmental disability
Accessible by bus and train, with ample parking nearby
St Marys Community Mental Health Team located at same site
Smoke Free Policy
All our hospitals and health campuses are smoke free. Smoking anywhere on the grounds may result in a $300 fine.
All Community Health Facilities
Wednesday, 11 October 2017 10:35:36 AM