COVID-19 Clinic Information
Where are NBMLHD COVID-19 Clinics?
Due to forecast heat, on Saturday 28 and Sunday 29 November, the Regatta Centre Drive-Through Clinic will operate until 12pm.
Additional staff will be available at the Penrith Paceway Drive-Through Clinic and the Nepean Hospital COVID-19 Clinic for testing. These services are open until 4pm on these days.
- Regatta Centre Drive-through, Sydney International Regatta Centre (enter via Gate B, Old Castlereagh Road, Castlereagh), 9am to 12:30pm and 1pm to 4pm, seven days a week - view map
Penrith Drive-through Clinic, Club Paceway (enter via Ransley St, off Mulgoa Road), 9am to 4pm, seven days a week - view map
- A very limited walk-in COVID-19 testing service operates from Nepean Hospital, 9am to 12:30pm and 1pm to 4pm (go to West Block entry), seven days a week. If you can, we prefer you attend one of our drive-through clinics, where you can remain in the comfort of your car.
- Blue Mountains Hospital Drive-through Clinic (enter via Woodlands Road), 9am to 12:30pm & 1pm to 4pm, seven days a week - view map
- Hawkesbury Showground Drive-through Clinic (enter via Gate 3 Racecourse Road, Clarendon), 9am to 12:30pm & 1pm to 3pm, Monday to Friday (closed Public Holidays) - view map
- Lithgow Hospital Walk-in Clinic, 9am to 12pm & 1pm to 4pm, Monday to Friday
An A4 flyer listing all the District operated COVID-19 clinics is available to download here.
Are there other Clinics available?
In addition to our clinics, there are also GP-led respiratory clinics in the Penrith, Hawkesbury and Blue Mountains areas. You do not need a referral for the GP-led clinics. If your GP has given you a referral for a COVID-19 test you can attend some private pathology centres and be tested there.
You may also attend a walk-in and drive-through clinic operating at the Koolyangarra Aboriginal Family Centre in Cranebrook. No referral is required. Download the flyer here.
When should I be tested?
Our Clinics are for anyone experiencing symptoms of COVID-19.
COVID-19 symptoms include:
- tiredness (fatigue)
- sore throat
- shortness of breath
Other reported symptoms of COVID-19 include loss of smell, loss of taste, runny nose, muscle pain, joint pain, diarrhoea, nausea/vomiting and loss of appetite.
You should also attend this Clinic if your GP or the Public Health Unit has asked you to get a test.
Health care workers, aged care workers or workers in other high risk or residential care settings with symptoms are urged to come forward immediately for testing, and to make sure they let our staff know their occupational status.
Please bring along your Medicare card to assist with the registration process.
How do I get my test results?
If you have been tested at one of our COVID-19 clinics your results will be sent to your mobile usually within 24 hours.
Please remember, to receive your results you must register your mobile by sending the words ‘my result’ to 0488 826 572.
You will immediately receive an SMS response asking you to verify your identity.
There are also instructions on the handout you received at the Clinic.
Updated 13 October 2020