How you can help keep yourself and others safe
- wash your hands often with soap and water or use hand sanitiser
- avoid touching your eyes, mouth, or nose as the virus could be on your hands
- stay home if you can
- maintain a physical distance of 1.5 metres between you and others
- if you think a surface may be infected, clean it with simple disinfectant to kill the virus and protect yourself and others
- sneeze and cough into your elbow rather than your hand
- use disposable tissues
Download our Coronavirus information sheet for more handy tips to help keep you and your family safe.
Are you feeling unwell?
- Call, not visit, your GP
- Call Healthdirect on 1 800 022 222 for free health advice 24 hrs a day 7 days a week.
In an emergency call Triple Zero (000) or visit your local emergency department.
NSW Health has a one-stop website for information about COVID-19 for the community and health professionals.