Lithgow Hospital Visitor Information
As part of our response to COVID-19 we continue to take precautions to keep our patients, visitors and staff safe.
Thank you for your cooperation and doing your part to help keep everyone safe while the virus still circulates in our community.
Our Emergency Departments remain open 24 hours a day 7 days a week.
Hospital Visitor Guidelines
Please note, in areas with patients at higher risk or receiving higher levels of care, there may be additional restrictions and precautions.
- Two visitors per patient, per day are now allowed to visit.
- Visitors must:
- Wear a surgical mask correctly at all times while in the facility. Children aged 12 and under are not required to wear masks.
- Not have tested positive to COVID-19 within the last 10 days
- Not have tested positive to another respiratory infection in the last seven (7) days
- Not have symptoms of COVID-19 or other respiratory infections
- Not be a high risk contact of someone who has COVID-19 in the previous 14 days
- Not have arrived from overseas in the past 7 days
Further details on visiting NSW Health hospitals and facilities, including a factsheet to download, visit the NSW Health website.
We encourage all patients and their families to speak directly with their treating clinical teams for further information and advice.
Hospital Visiting Hours
- Lithgow Hospital: 10am to 1pm and 4pm to 8pm
Outpatients who don’t meet the visitor requirements listed above must contact their clinic or treating clinical team for further advice before attending their appointment.
One support person can attend your appointment with you.
Smoke Free Policy
All our hospitals and health campuses are smoke free. Smoking anywhere on the grounds may result in a $300 fine.
Tuesday, 12 July 2022 10:47:29 AM