The Nepean Blue Mountains Local Health District Board is chaired by The Hon. Peter Collins AM QC and Board Members who bring a wealth of experience and local knowledge to the management of our LHD:
Peter Collins (Chair)
The Board and Chief Executive are responsible for:
- Improving local patient outcomes and responding to issues that impact on the health of residents of our Local Health District.
- Developing strong oral and effective relationships across the health continuum to enable service improvement.
- Delivering services and performance standards within an agreed budget, based on annual strategic and operating plans and in line with our Local Health District Service Agreement within NSW Health.
- Improving the organisational culture of our workplace so we attract and retain high quality staff and are seen as an employer of choice.
- Monitoring the performance of our Local Health District against performance measures in the LHD Service Agreement. Click here to view the NBMLHD Interim Service Agreement 2020/21 Ensuring services are provided efficiently and accountably. Production of Annual Reports that are subject to State financial accountability and audit frameworks.
The Board welcomes your comments and suggestions. Please get in touch with us.
NBMLHD Board Minutes Archive
Friday, 7 August 2020 10:23:28 AM