COVID-19 Advice for Penrith area
07 Oct 2020
A person who visited several locations in Penrith on Sunday 4 October has since tested positive for COVID-19.
People who were at the following locations at the listed times are considered to be casual contacts. They should watch for COVID-19 symptoms and if any develop get tested and self-isolate.
- Sunday 4 October: Penrith Homemaker Centre, Penrith – 11 am to 1 pm
- Sunday 4 October: Guzman y Gomez, Penrith – 1:30 pm to 2 pm
- Sunday 4 October: Home Co, Penrith – 2 pm to 2:30 pm
If you have even the mildest of symptoms like a runny nose or scratchy throat, cough, fever or other symptoms that could be COVID-19, please get tested.
There are many local COVID-19 Clinics in our District, including 7 day drive-through clinics at Penrith Paceway & The Sydney International Regatta Centre at Cranebrook.
You can help stop the spread of COVID-19:
- If you are unwell, get tested and isolate right away – don’t delay.
- Wash your hands regularly. Take hand sanitiser with you when you go out.
- Keep your distance. Leave 1.5 metres between yourself and others.
- Wear a mask when using public transport, rideshares and taxis, and in shops, places of worship and other places where you can’t physically distance. When taking taxis or rideshares, commuters should also sit in the back.