DURING COVID-19 THE INFORMATION CONTAINED ON THESE PAGES MAY NOT BE ACCURATE. PLEASE CHECK WITH THE HEALTH FACILITY FOR CURRENCY.
Paediatric Obesity Clinic (Kids Fit 4 Future)
Location and Contact
Facility: Nepean Clinical School (Charles Perkins Centre Nepean)
Address: Level 1, 62 Derby Street, Kingswood NSW 2747
Phone: 02 4734 4533
Fax: 02 4734 1920
Paediatric (Kids Fit 4 Future Clinic)
- Age >2years but <16years + Obesity defined as >99th percentile (CDC BMI chart) = >120% of BMI of 95th centile (CDC BMI chart)
- or >85th centile + obesity related comorbidity
How to Refer
Referrals can be sent to NBM Family Metabolic Health Service electronically via email, fax or by post.
Referral Requirements and Pre Diagnosis
- Referrals will not be accepted if they do not comply with Medicare regulations as outlined in the Medicare Benefits Schedule Book.
- Referrals are required to have supporting documentation of any medical conditions that meet criteria for entry into the service and be accompanied by an up-to-date and accurate medical summary and medication list.
- Referrals are not accepted if the patient does not meet the criteria outlined on the referral form. The patient will be informed if they do not meet the criteria in writing.
|Day(s) of Clinic
Paediatric Obesity Clinic
(Kids Fit 4 Future)
| A/Prof Gary Leong
||Thursday 8:00AM - 4:00PM
Sunday, 24 July 2022 1:47:11 PM