DURING COVID-19 THE INFORMATION CONTAINED ON THESE PAGES MAY NOT BE ACCURATE. PLEASE CHECK WITH THE HEALTH FACILITY FOR CURRENCY.
Copy of Paediatric ENT Surgical Outpatient Clinic
Patients requiring surgical management for clinical conditions in Paediatric patients.
Location and Contact
Facility: Nepean Hospital Surgical Outpatients
Address: Surgical Outpatients, Level 2, East Block, Nepean Hospital
Phone: 4734 1763 option 2 (Operating hours 8am-4pm)
Fax: 47341283 (Preferred method to receive referrals)
- Patient resides in NBMLHD
- Extensive clinical medical management and treatment provided for referred condition & any investigative reports/ scans
- Any condition related to Ear, Nose & Throat.
How to Refer
GP to write detailed referral letter addressed to either:
- Dr Su Para
- Dr Georgina King
- ENT Clinic
New Appointments: Must fax referral to Surgical Outpatients on 02 4734 1283
Follow up appointments: Phone Surgical Outpatients on 02 4734 1763
Referral Requirements and Pre Diagnosis
- Must bring Medicare Card, referral letter including all medical management provided, and any previous test results, reports and scans.
- Appointments are bulk-billed.
- Please arrive approximately 10 minutes prior to appointment arrival time to check in at reception & update contact details if needed
|Paediatric ENT Surgical Outpatient Clinic
||Day(s) of Clinic
|Dr Para & Dr King
Documents to be completed
Friday, 27 August 2021 2:34:07 PM