DURING COVID-19 THE INFORMATION CONTAINED ON THESE PAGES MAY NOT BE ACCURATE. PLEASE CHECK WITH THE HEALTH FACILITY FOR CURRENCY.
ENT Surgical Outpatient Clinics
Complex Rhinology ENT Surgical Outpatient Clinic
Any ENT patient with a commonly referred rhinology condition suitable to be seen by a specialised ENT surgeon, including nasal fracture.
Location and Contact
Facility: Nepean Hospital Surgical Outpatients
Address: Surgical Outpatients, Level 2, East Block, Nepean Hospital
Phone: 4734 1763 option 2 (Operating hours 8am-4pm)
Fax: 47341283 (Preferred method to receive referrals)
- Patient resides in NBMLHD
- 18 years and older
- Any clinical condition related to Rhinology
Referral Exclusion Criteria
Cosmetic Surgery- Please refer to Plastic Surgery Department
How to Refer
GP to write detailed referral letter addressed to either:
- Dr Niranjan Sritharan
- Dr Anand Suruliraj
- Dr Dilshard Soodin
New Appointments: Must fax referral to Surgical Outpatients on 02 4734 1283
Follow up appointments: Phone Surgical Outpatients on 02 4734 1763
Referral Requirements and Pre Diagnosis
- Must bring Medicare Card, referral letter including any medical management/treatment, and any previous test results, reports and scans.
- Appointments are bulk-billed.
- Please arrive approximately 10 minutes prior to appointment arrival time to check in at reception & update contact details if needed.
|Complex Rhinology ENT Surgical Outpatient Clinic
||Day(s) of Clinic
Documents to be completed
Tuesday, 15 February 2022 9:22:28 AM