Cardiac Rehabilitation Service
Cardiac Rehabilitation promotes a healthy lifestyle for those with heart disease or a recent heart event. This service is aimed at patients that have had a recent (i.e. in the last three months) hospital admission with either:
- Heart surgery
- Heart attack
- Stent procedure or,
To book an appointment please call 4734 3031.
Cardiac Support Group
Mission Statement: To assist the health professionals in the Cardiology department at Nepean Hospital in the promotion of physical and psychological recovery of Cardiac Patients and to provide immediate and ongoing support to patients and family members as they learn to adopt healthier lifestyles as demonstrated by our own experiences and our ability to return to living fulfilling lives.
- Support Cardiac patients with information and through activities
- Provide two volunteers at each and every Cardiac rehabilitation session
- Contribute to the heart disease prevention and rehabilitation activities in the Nepean Blue Mountains Local Health District
- Assist the Heart Failure sessions
- Contribute financially when possible
Friday, 20 April 2018 9:32:58 AM