Skip navigation

External Researchers

All non employees of Nepean Blue Mountains Local Health District (NBMLHD) who are going to be involved in research at any of our health facilities must seek approval from the Research Governance Officer.

Non-employees will be classified as 'external researchers'.

Information pertaining to external research requirements at NBMLHD are outlined in the attached document [DOC].

In general, external researcher's to the organisation must undertake the following requirements:

  • Provide a copy of their curriculum vitae
  • Provide a valid Police Criminal Record Check
  • Provide a copy of valid indemnity insurance certificate (if applicable)
    Provide evidence of vaccination status (if applicable)
  • Provide 100 point ID check


In addition to the above, read & sign the following documents:




Tuesday, 17 November 2015 9:36:06 AM