Smoke Free Policy
All our hospitals and health campuses are smoke free. Smoking anywhere on the grounds may result in a $300 fine.
New visiting hours & arrangements
We are taking additional precautions to help protect our patients and visitors by changing the arrangements for visiting patients.
- 10am to 12pm and 5pm to 8pm
- Maximum of 2 visitors
- No children under the age of 12
- Visit for up to 30 minutes only
- All visitors to check in at Nurses Station
Please remember, at all times, visitors who are unwell or who have recently returned from overseas travel will not be allowed to visit patients or accompany them to outpatient appointments.
We also remind our visitors to:
- wash their hands with soap and water often, or use hand sanitiser
- cough/sneeze into their elbow or a disposable tissue
- whenever possible maintain a distance of 1.5 metres from others
We thank our visitors and patients for understanding the importance of following these new measures.
Patient Election and Private Patient Information
If you or a family member are admitted to any public hospital you can generally choose to be treated as a public or a private patient. This is called an inpatient election.
Click this link to find out more about making an election Click this link to find out more about making an election [PDF].
If you’d like to know more about the benefits for private patients click here [PDF].
No emergency department services available.
Friday, 20 March 2020 10:25:47 AM