Work With Us
Nepean Hospital Birth Unit is a level 6 Tertiary Referral teaching hospital, with a current birth rate of 4200 per year. S4EA provides care to high risk complex pregnancies and gynaecology patients. S4EA multidisciplinary team consists of an amazing group of skilled, motivated midwives, nurses, medical and Allied Health staff who have a wealth of diverse skill and knowledge. Staff working within S4EA have the opportunity to rotate though all clinical specialties, gaining skills and experience across the full spectrum of midwifery.
We can offer a diverse range of professional development opportunities including:
The planned Redevelopment of Nepean hospital, will also provide an exciting opportunity to be involved in the planning and development of a new innovative maternity service.
- new graduate and transition support programs
- midwifery educator support
- mentoring and facilitating programs
- Education and Training Service
- continuing Professional Development programs such as perineal suturing, speculum examination, cannulation, Discharge of the Well baby (DAWN), Lactation Consultant,
- Clinical Midwifery Specialist, Secondment and succession planning opportunities
- research opportunities, Nepean Hospital is affiliated with Western Sydney University, Sydney University and the University of Technology Sydney.
Monday, 9 April 2018 12:06:31 PM